Specially designed to shield skin from the harmful effects of bodily fluids and solids.
It’s ideal for use in stoma, wound and continence care or whenever the skin is at risk of fluid damage.
Drying in seconds, Clinifilm® leaves a transparent film providing lasting protection as well as secure adhesion for stoma pouches or wound dressings. It’s also suitable for use with incontinence pads without affecting performance.
Clinifilm’s® innovative propellant-free ‘bag-in-can’ spray is quiet, doesn’t chill the skin and delivers a no-touch application:
• No propellants to chill or sting the skin
• Contains a FULL 50ml of Clinifilm® – no space wasted with propellants
• Can be used in any position, even upside-down
• Near 100% emptying – no wastage
Clinifilm® also comes in convenient single-wipe sachets for easy use in any situation.
• Quick and convenient wipe
• Single-use protection
Clinifilm® cream has an emollient base that means it is:
• Fast absorbing
• Long lasting
• Offering effective protection
|Product||Order Ref||PIP Code||NHS Code|